Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Favorite Futurama Quotes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I suddenly remembered this one:

    *Gasp*
    You drank our emperor!

    When Fry drinks a bottle apparently containing a liquids alien in episode "My Three Suns"

    Makes me laugh every time.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Amy: There, how do I look?
    Professor Farnsworth: Like a cheap French harlot.
    Amy Wong: (Disappointed) French?

    Leonard Nimoy: When I directed Star Trek IV, I got a good performance out of Bill because I respected him so much.
    William Shatner: And when I directed Star Trek V, I got a good performance out of me because I respected me so much.

    (When trying to grab keys in an arcade crane game)
    Bender: Come on, it's just like making love. Y'know... left, down, rotate sixty-two degrees, engage rotor...
    Amy Wong: I know how to make love.

    Well, thanks to the Internet, I'm now bored with sex. (Fry)

    And now I want to shout our love from the rooftops. Perhaps I'll breed some sort of albino shouting gorilla... (Professor Farnsworth)

    In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces. (Zapp Brannigan)

    It taught me so much. Like, how you should accept people, whether they be black, white, Klingon or even female... (Fry on Star Trek)


    Shut up friends. My internet browser heard us saying the word Fry and it found a movie about Philip J. Fry for us. It also opened my calendar to Friday and ordered me some french fries. (Professor Farnsworth)

    I'm Slim Shady. Yes, I'm the real Slim Shady. All you other Slim Shadies are immitatin'. So, would the real Slim Shady please stand up? Please stand up, please stand up. (William Shatner)

    Ladies and gentlemen, something very strange has just occurred, in this basketball match between space clowns and atomic monsters. (Basketball Commentator)

    That's probably enough for now. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 06, 2004 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yesss...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go outside and play!!!.. get some exercise...some sun....take a hike...stop watching old movies...I mean it NOW!!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got some excercise yesterday. And wednesday. And monday.

    And sun, well, it won't really come out to play. Which suits me, because heat gets in the way of my excercising.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •